Thursday 1 December 2011

Make a Moshi-mini skirt for Blythe





Print pattern actual size on A4 paper (don't click the fit in print area box) Embellish with nice pom pom edging or embroidery. Good fabrics are denim, corduroy, linen and stiff cottons. Stretchy fabrics will not work properly, it needs quite a robust weight of fabric to hold it's shape. You can use velcro or snaps to fasten.

If you want to use this pattern for personal use please feel free and enjoy, but don't use it for selling without crediting me. Many thanks.

7 comments:

Scotti said...

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your pattern! I have been following your blog and lusting after your beautiful clothes for quite some time, years actually! Since I have been unable to buy any of your things, at least now I can make an approximation. Thanks again!

inkygirl said...

A pleasure, I am planning to draw up some more patterns in the future, just quite simple things that any one can make. Have fun with your endeavours!

Lucy Goosey said...

Yey! I was looking for a simple skirt pattern just the other day so I am really pleased I found this.

inkygirl said...

Excellent, hope it comes out OK

Unknown said...

I am not sure how to print this pattern out. any help would be appreciated.

JudyK said...

I just discovered your beautiful Blythe designs and love them! Now just to catch them before they sell out! Thank you for the skirt pattern. I will try this tiny thing!

Con estas manicas said...

Thanks a lor for sharing your pattern, nice work